Policy Statement Regarding Human Trafficking and Slavery
Although not bound by statutory legislation, South East Solutions Limited (SES) has a zero-tolerance policy prohibiting slavery and trafficking in persons. This includes, but is not limited to, the following trafficking-related activities:
• Engaging in any form of trafficking in persons in the performance of any work.
• Procuring commercial sex acts in the performance of any work.
• Using forced labour in the performance of any work.
• Destroying, concealing, confiscating, or otherwise denying access by an employee to the employee’s identity or immigration documents, such as passports or drivers’ licences, regardless of issuing authority.
• Using misleading or fraudulent practices during the recruitment of candidates/employees or offering of employment.
• Using recruiters that do not comply with local labour laws of the country in which the recruiting takes place.
• Charging applicants/candidates/employees recruitment fees.
• Providing or arranging housing that fails to meet the host country housing and safety standards; and
• If required by law or contracts, failing to provide an employment contract, recruitment agreement, or other required work document in writing and in a language the employee understands.
SES Ltd does not and will not permit its employees, sub-contractors, vendors, suppliers, or other entities doing business with SES Ltd to engage in any form of human trafficking and the above activities.
SES supply chains are well established with personal contacts and contracts. Our permanent staff and contractors are remunerated with rates above the industry standard, and rates reviewed on an annual basis.
SES Ltd prohibits retaliation against anyone who files a complaint or reports a suspected violation of this policy. An employee or other party who violates this policy will be subject to appropriate discipline by SES Ltd, including, but not limited to, disclosures of the violation to government officials, when required by law or contract and termination.